Friday, June 7, 2013

30 Book Challenge



I just graduated from highschool last Saturday, my freedom is brand new and spanking fresh. 
Now until I begin college I want to read 30 books.  If I don't make a conscious effort to read it falls by the wayside and my time ends up being spent pinning or tweeting my life away. So....

I want to accomplish 30 books, all different genres.  Some challenging and some a little more *fun*.
I would love if you would join me!

Here's my beginning list:

*The Book Thief by Markus Zurkas
*Saturday by Ian McEwan
*1984 by George Orwell
*How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dell Carnegie
*An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
*The Help by Kathryn Stockett
*The Giver by Louis Lowry
*Paper Towns by John Green
*Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
*Book on Neuroscience (haven't picked one out yet)
*Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain
*Gifted Hands by Dr. Ben Carson
*Julie by Catherine Marshall
*Safe in the Everlasting Arms by Elisabeth Elliot
*Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis--reread
*Neither Five Nor Three by Helen MacInnes
*Good Morning, Miss Dove by Frances Gray Patton
*Revelation by Flannery O'Conner
*Kisses From Katie by Katie Davis
*Mao's Last Dancer by Li Cunxin
*Safely Home by Randy Alcorn
*Have His Carcase by Rosemary L. Slayers

This is my attempt at least. *wink*

picture via pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment